1. Begin by singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" as you use the tickle toys to draw out movements from your baby's head to his toes.
2. Help your little one learn the ABCs by writing each letter somewhere on your baby's body. Alternate between each toy to stimulate different body parts and to encourage bonding. Add a finishing overall combing or brushing from head to toes and fingers to belly button. This will help develop overall body awareness.
3. Use other stories, rhymes or songs such as, "This Little Piggy goes to Market" or "Patty Cake" to add fun and rhythm.
4. Enjoy a sweet game of peek-a-boo with your little one. Use the mirror to cover your eyes then the eyes of your baby. When you reveal yourself make sure to make eye contact and smile. Follow this with soft brushes on the palms of your precious one's hands, while making rolling movements on his feet with the round base of the brush.
5. Finish by massaging your baby with our BabySpa® Calming Massage Oil, this will help your little one have a heavenly night's sleep!
Remove inner lining and heat at 30 seconds interval in the microwave until you reach desired temperature.
*Never microwave for over 1 minute and 30 seconds total.
2. Place heated lining inside pillow
*It should be warm to the touch but not too hot to hold
3. Gently apply to the area of your baby's body where comfort
is needed for 1-5 minutes.
Remove lining and replace with an ice pack or non-permeable bag of ice.
2. Slowly place on the areas of your baby's body in need of healing.
Alternating the application of warm & cool temperatures to your baby's body will give your little one overall rejuvenation.
2. The application of heat and ice acts like a pump that flushes out toxins and circulates healing into the area… out with the bad
in with the good!